First designed and released in 1999, the PAR dog engagement 5MT gearset has been unsurpassed in strength and endurance with many records under it’s belt including a spate of 10sec passes.
The extra gear widths afforded by the dog engagement shift mechanism increases the dog engagement gearset’s capacity to a massive 800bhp with the advantage of lightning quick shifts. Designed primarily for drag, circuit and rally racing applications, the 5MT 800hp dog gearset is a tried and proven product with thousands of kilometers of real world racing use all over the world.
– Rated to 850bhp
– Large optimised tooth profiles for every gear to provide maximum strength and reliability
– Straight cut gears for minimal thrust loads and minimal power loss.
– Needle roller bearings used for 3rd, 4th and 5th gears to maximise efficiency and reliability
– Gearset is a direct fitment into the standard factory transmission
– Interlock kit (Original PAR design)
– Billet pinion tube – Billet shift forks (1st/2nd & 3rd/4th)
– Dog engagement, straight cut gears (1st~4th)
– Optional helical cut gears for 2nd~4th gears
– Optional synchromesh engagement, helical cut 5th gear
– 1st: 3.18
– 2nd: 1.92
– 3rd: 1.35
– 4th: 0.97
– 5th: 0.73, 0.82, 0.88, 0.92 (Optional Synchromesh $640 AUD (plus GST))
– No extra cost custom ratios
There are no reviews yet.