Available as an off the shelf model is a 1st~5th straight cut synchromesh engagement gearset with the strength and durability required for tough street and racing vehicles.
– Tooth profiles that reduce noise, wear and load forces on the standard OEM transmission housing
– Multiple piece layshaft for ease of assembly, strength and ratio changes
– Shift retaining rings incorporated into design to eliminate over selection and synchronizer baulking
– Retension of OEM 6th gear assembly provides OEM NVH levels during cruise and freeway driving
– Straight cut gears (1st~4th) for the best balance of strength and refinement
– Billet single piece output shaft
– No extra cost helical cut gears
– No extra cost custom ratios
– 1st: 3.51
– 2nd: 2.16
– 3rd: 1.53
– 4th: 1.11
– 5th: 1.00
– 6th: 0.88(Optional)
There are no reviews yet.