Quickly becoming very popular in the drag and circuit racing scene, the K-Series transmissions are fantastic with options of both 5 and 6 speed units available from the factory. PAR offers a range of 1st~4th, 1st~5th and 1st~6th to provide maximum flexibility for all applications.
The K-Series gears have been designed with maximum strength and durability in mind with popular applications being street, circuit, rally and drag racing due to the flexibility of speeds and ratios available.
– Tooth profiles that reduce noise, wear and load forces on the standard OEM transmission housing
– Multiple piece input shaft for added strength and ratio changes/repair
– Straight cut gears (1st~6th) for maximum power transmission and minimal losses
– Flexible configuration with 4, 5 and 6 speeds available
– Billet crown wheel and pinion shaft (Optional – $1,500 AUD)
– No extra cost custom ratio option available
– Heavy Duty Drag Racing: 2.83, 1.92, 1.31, 1.05 (5th and 6th speeds are deleted)
– Close Ratio Circuit Racing: 2.83, 1.71, 1.33, 1.14, 0.96, 0.79
– Final Drive: 4.27, 5.5, 6.33
There are no reviews yet.