Being a larger transmission than the B-Series and fitted to the H22A engine in Preludes and Accords, the H-Series transmissions have a lot of potential. Designed and manufactured using the same design philosohies as the our B and K-Series gearsets, the new H-Series synchro gearset is designed to handle over 600hp in circuit and street applications.
– Tooth profiles that reduce noise, wear and load forces on the standard OEM transmission housing
– Multiple piece input shaft for added strength and ratio changes/repair
– Straight cut gears (1st~5th) for maximum power transmission and minimal losses
– Billet final drive optional ($1,850 AUD with gearset)
– 1st~5th: 3.08, 1.77, 1.24, 0.95, 0.86
– Final drive: 4.10, 4.08 (Optional – $1,850 AUD (plus GST))