With renowned success worldwide in the drag racing fraternity, PAR’s Honda B-Series gearsets are second to none. Designed and introduced in 2002, they’ve been one of PAR’s great success stories with many records set throughout the years. Constantly updated throughout the years to keep up with the great strides in engine technolody and power outputs, our very latest revision is more than capable with many vehicles pushing upwards of 850hp.
Available as a normally stocked model, the Honda B-Series 1st~4th dog engagement straight cut gearsets come in a large number of ratios to suit both drag and circuit racing.
– Tooth profiles that reduce noise, wear and load forces on the standard OEM transmission housing
– Multiple piece input shaft for added strength and ratio changes/repair
– Proven in racing and extreme street applications around the world
– Straight cut gears (1st~4th) for maximum power transmission and minimal losses
– Billet crown wheel and pinion shaft included
– No extra cost helical cut gear option (not recommended for drag racing verhicles)
– No extra cost custom ratios available
– 1st: 3.10
– 2nd: 2.00
– 3rd: 1.40
– 4th: 1..05
– Final Drive: 4.08