The Nissan FS6R92A transmission is fitted to S15 200sx/Silvia vehicles along with the SR20DET powerplant. Although much stronger than the earlier FS5W71C transmission, the FS6R92A starts to have durability issues with vehicles sporting over 220kw of power. With many modified vehicles passing the 240~280kw mark, gear breakages are not an uncommon occurance.
Available as an off the shelf model is a 1st~4th straight cut dog engagement, 5th synchromesh engagement gearset with the strength and durability required for dedicated circuit and drag racing vehicles.
– Tooth profiles that reduce noise, wear and load forces on the standard OEM transmission housing
– Multiple piece layshaft for ease of assembly, strength and ratio changes
– Single piece billet output shaft for maximum strength and durability
– Billet shift forks included
– No extra cost helical gears
– No extra cost custom ratios
– 1st: 2.92
– 2nd: 2.00
– 3rd: 1.45
– 4th: 1.17
– 5th: 1.00
– 6th: 0.88 (Optional)
– S15 SR20DET