The Nissan FS5W71C transmission is fitted to a number of performance RWD mid-sized vehicles such as the (RP)S13, S14 and R32 Skylines.
Smaller than the FS5R30A, the FS5W71C gears start to break when moderate vehicle modifications are carried out. The combination of
additional power and more robust clutches introduces levels of shock load that cannot be accomodated by the standard gears.
Available as an off the shelf model is a 1st~4th straight cut synchromesh engagement gearset with the strength and durability required
for tough street and racing vehicles.
– Tooth profiles that reduce noise, wear and load forces on the standard OEM transmission housing
– Multiple piece layshaft for ease of assembly, strength and ratio changes
– Shift retaining rings incorporated into design to eliminate over selection and synchronizer baulking
– Retension of OEM 5th gear assembly provides OEM NVH levels during cruise and freeway driving
– Straight cut gears (1st~3rd) for maximum power transmission and minimal losses
– Optional billet output shaft
– No extra cost helical gears
– No extra cost custom ratios
– 1st: 3.12
– 2nd: 1.86
– 3rd: 1.38
– 4th: 1.00
– 5th: 0.88 (Optional)
– (RP)S13 SR20DET
– S14 SR20DET/KA24DE
– HCR32 RB20DET
– HNR32 RB20DET
– HR32 RB20DE