A known weak link in the the Evolution I~III drivetrain is the OEM transfer case. With high torque/horsepower vehicles, the output shaft of the transfer case tends to twist and shear off. An extreme duty solution to this problem is PAR’s billet output shaft. Included in the upgrade is a heavy duty output shaft with a Chevrolet Powerglide spline. This allows the upgrade of the propellor shaft to take the immense torque and power produced in some of the most powerful drag racing vehicles seen.
– Billet EN36C material with cryogenic and advanced heat treatment processes common to our other products
– Shaft spline to accept OEM drive which is also spline and specially treated for maximum strength
– Transfer housing bored and sleeved to accept readily available Powerglide yoke
– Proven in extreme drag racing applications around the world
– A complete core transfer assembly must be supplied for this upgrade (broken output shaft is ok)